There’s always plenty to see and do
at Historic Coventry Trust places.
Download and listen in the recently restored London Road Cemetery: Paxton’s Arboretum. Enjoy a gentle meander through the landscape uncovering the fascinating heritage stories.
- S1E1 Paxton’s Arboretum – In conversation with author Kate Colquhoun and landscape architect Colin Burden about the life and achievements of Sir Joseph Paxton who designed the cemetery.
- S1E2 Paxton’s Arboretum – Poetry by Emilie Lauren Jones, a new collection inspired by stories of the cemetery.
- S1E3 Paxton’s Arboretum – Music by Tim Seeley, a new piece of music inspired by nature and the sounds of the cemetery.
- Download and listen on headphones, enjoy a walk at your leisure.
- Approx. 20 mins each, wheelchair accessible, outdoors, all weather
Observations on Being
An installation of music, voice, ground-breaking visual worlds, sensory effects and technologies located in Coventry’s London Road Cemetery and Charterhouse Heritage Park and is one of the first large-scale visual arts commissions to be unveiled as part Coventry’s year as UK City of Culture. Music, poetic storytelling and compelling visuals will invite you to explore your relationship with the natural world.Buy Tickets
The Lost Lending Library
The Lost Lending Library is the UK theatre premiere from Punchdrunk for family audiences and school groups that invites children (aged 4-12) to discover a magical world, a celebration of books and the journeys they take us on.Buy Tickets